It is the responsibility of the Company to appropriately processing personal information in accordance with the following policy complying with laws and regulations.
The Company shall comply with laws and regulations, guidelines of the concerned government agencies, and internal rules within the Company.
The Company shall assign the officer in charge of management of personal information, define rules about personal information protection, and conduct internal training of officers and employees in order to protect personal information.
The Company shall also conduct internal audit of the status of personal information protection.
The Company shall specify purposes of use of the acquired personal information and disclose them to the public or inform a principal of them. The acquired information shall be used within the bounds of the purpose necessary to perform the Company’s business operations in a proper and uninterrupted manner.
In addition, “Specific Personal Information” is only used to conduct business operations specified in laws and regulations
1. The Company shall acquire personal information in legal and proper means.
2. The Company shall endeavor to securely manage personal information and take necessary and appropriate measures for the security control of personal information to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal information. The Company shall also strive to keep personal data accurate and up to date within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
3. Within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use, there are cases where the processing of personal information is consigned to operational partners with contractual relationships. In these cases, the Company shall conduct proper supervision over them including making contracts about Data Process Agreement.
The Company shall not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
1. The consent of the individual concerned has been obtained.
2. Such disclosure or provision is urgent and necessary in order to protect human life and health or property, and obtaining the consent of the individual concerned is difficult.
3. It is necessary to cooperate with a national government agency, local government body, or a person entrusted with duties by the aforementioned in performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, where obtaining the consent of the individual concerned will impede the execution of the affairs.
4. Personal information is provided as part of business succession.
5. Personal information is disclosed or provided to a contractor within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of its use. In this case, necessary and appropriate supervision shall be carried out in order to ensure that this contractor handles personal information properly, by means such as concluding an agreement related to the handling of personal information.
6. Other cases where disclosure or provision to a third party is permitted based on laws and regulations, etc.
Regarding request for disclosure correction, deletion, and utilization cease of “Retained personal data” based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information Bangladesh, The Company shall endeavor to promptly respond to your request on laws and regulations after the Company confirms that the request is from the individual concerned. However, the Company may not be able to fulfill requests in the following cases.
- There is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights of a third party.
- There is a risk of significant impediments to the business operations of the Company.
- Fulfilling the request would be in violation of laws or regulations, etc.
- The request is not made in accordance with the procedures established by the Company.
7. The Company shall endeavor to continuously review and improve the protection of personal information.
8. The Company may amend this Personal Information Policy at any time.
9. The Company’s contact point regarding this Personal Information Protection Policy is as shown below. Any questions or concerns regarding this Personal Information Protection Policy or the processing of personal data by the Company, or any requests concerning disclosure etc. of the personal data shall be attended to this contact point:
Reliance Bangladesh LNG & Power Limited
Address: Concord Baksh Tower, 10th floor, Unit No. 10-B,
Road # 48, Plot # 11-A, Block # CWN (A), Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh